The Antenatal and Neonatal Guidelines, Education and Learning System (ANGELS) is an innovative consultative service for a wide range of physicians including family practitioners, obstetricians, neonatologists and pediatricians in Arkansas.
With significant support from the Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services, ANGELS provides evidence-based guidelines for Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal care. The Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Neonatology Divisions develop these guidelines in collaboration with physicians across Arkansas.
ANGELS provides many services including:
- Weekly, real-time telemedicine conferences between physicians and Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists
- Real-time ultrasound reading
- Training for local technicians
- 24-hour call center service for physicians to consult Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists
- Call center available for women with questions about pregnancy, delivery and post-partum concerns
Please call 866-273-3835 for questions or assistance with outpatient referral appointments, clinical telemedicine or any ANGELS service. Visit our website for more information on our many programs.